The Basics Behind Creating a Special Report for your Chiropractic Patients
A special report is a great way for chiropractors to provide an easy and risk-free way for prospects to get to know about you and what you. A great bridge between the first introduction to your practice and making an appointment, a chiropractic or wellness special report can be a simple pdf that you make on your own. It may be as simple as a page or two and can include simple graphics (but doesn’t have to).
Getting started with your chiropractic marketing special report
Come up with a subject and title that most closely reflects your unique selling proposition (USP), which is the distinguishing factor that clearly separates you from other healers. If you focus on stress reduction, talk about that in your report. If you use modalities that require specialized training, be sure to include that in the body of your report. Also show why some of the things you offer will solve the problems prospects are experiencing.
Creating a special report can be very simple. Most have these components:
- Conclusion and Call to Action
- About the Author or About our Practice
Here are a few specific places you can use your special report in your practice:
- As the PS in an advertisement or sales letter. “P.S. To receive your free report, The Five Critical Mistakes Chiropractic Patients Make when Getting Their First Adjustment, visit www.amarketingconnection.com or call us today at 303-460-0285.
- On your website, to entice visitors to subscribe to your electronic newsletter (ezine). They want your report so much they are willing to give you their name and email address to receive the report.
- In talks you give. You can offer your free report to people that put their business cards in a bowl, or you can draw business cards from the bowl and the winner gets the free report.
- In classified ads you place or other advertisements. Visit www.AMarketingConnection.com to receive your free copy of _______.
- In your bio, “author of ____”.
Offering a special report or other methods of informative information to prospects is an easy and effortless way to let people get to know more about your practice, what you do and what you stand for without taking a big risk or losing anything.
If you’d like help creating your special report give us a call!
About the author
Founder of A Marketing Connection and The Copywriting Institute, Kelly Robbins, MA, is an award winning author, copywriter and healthcare marketing coach/consultant. Kelly is a blogger for both ChiroEco and MassageMagazine and is the author of Marketing 101: Why Successful Alternative Healthcare Practitioners Specialize as well as co-author of The Practice Evolution Success Kit. She also publishes The Healthcare Marketing Connection, a free e-zine on healthcare marketing tips. Contact Kelly to receive her free report, “5 Critical Mistakes Healthcare Marketers Make that Lose Sales and Plummet Profits” at www.AMarketingConnection.com or 303-460-0285.